Only in the presence of the control you clearly understand your position and determine prospects for development. Control gives you the ability to recognize the weaknesses and strengthen them effectively, preventing errors.
Lack of control leads to a loss of the current situation and forgetting the real possibilities. Often because of idealizing the situation, not realizing the true situation.
Do you control everything?
- Is it important for you correct broadcasting of the paid media plan?
- Do you want to be sure that provided bonuses airplays or discounts are not compensated by the hidden cuts of actually broadcasted in the media?
- Did you have inconsistencies in broadcast of your content, or you have not event thought about?
- Do you want to know that regional broadcasters transmit your ads on air according to the media plan or that they, on the contrary, violate it, inserting other content through your advertisement`s air time?
- Is it important to you to control the cost of the advertising budget, its delivery, at 100%?
- Do you want to know about the actions of your competitors?
Why do you need an independent monitoring of advertising?
- To have information about the actual outputs of your advertising messages. As they may differ from the scheduled due to technical reasons, due to the changes / cuts in the broadcasting schedule, etc.
- To save a substantial amount of money, inefficiently spent, due to non-compliance with the total volume of output planned mediaplan by broadcasters.
- To control the expenses of the advertising budget, including orders placed through intermediaries
- In order to achieve your goals / objectives for the campaign.
- To know about the advertising activity of competitorsto improve your position on the market.
- To reduce the unreasonable costsof your working and personal time trying to self-monitor aired advertisements. .
Save time and money
Evaluation of reliability and quality of the services you get on advertising
Ad quality controlidentify inconsistencies in the timing at each outlet on the air.
Analysis of the context surroundingmedia messages that are broadcasted in one ad unit with your spot
Control Media Publicationsschedule of promotional materials.
Analysis of statistical datain comparison with the actual implementation of the media plan.
Evaluation of advertising budgeton volume and costs of your advertising campaign and your competitors.
Evaluation of the advertising campaignby actually achieved goals.
Authentic proofdetailed report with supporting its essential recordings on the absence or incomplete broadcast in the airplay.
At the current market trends, many companies not only control the course of its advertising campaign, as well as they actively monitor the actions of competitors and other participants of their market.
Monitoring competitor`s advertising campaign gives you a number of advantages:
Assessment of your position in the marketin relation to the actions of competitors, the scope of coverage of the target audience.
Analysis of your advertising costs, their adequacy with the market trends and activity of the competitive environment.
Rapid response to changesin the activity of your market participants to maintain your positions, using the data on the turnover of the advertising budgets of competitors.
Measuring the effectiveness of your actionsin the context of channel to advertise on, intensity and seasonality, as well as costs by auditing proportional distribution of advertising media types, geographic regions, activities and time frames broadcasting.
Building the most effective advertising strategytogether with planning of expedient advertising budget , taking into account the data on competitors.